Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Things i ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today i will talk about things that i like.

I just love that the whole park & street are green.
I love the smell of flowers, especially of liliac, when i walk on little streets to go downtown, early in the morning. I love sunny days.
I love to hang on downdown, just to walk and admire the beautiful buildings and arhitecture of my city.
I like when I see/meet people who have the same interests as me.
I like people who smile. I like people who care about their look and consider fashion an art, not something superficial.
I like to enjoy every little thing that i buy/recieve like a little child.
I love coffee and chocholate.
I love summer days.
I love dogs & cats & animals in general.
I like reading mt favourites blogs and magazines.


To be continued...



I would have so many things to write about...so many ideas. Too bad i'm always in a rush. And more than this I have a lot to learn because I have a very important test tomorrow.

I didn't wear anything special today. It is just a simple casual look but I was in the mood for a short photoshoot in the park. :)
I can't wait for the weekend to come, because I have an intresting project about my town and I hope I'm gonna have a lot of fun. I will write more after that.
Sorry for my mistakes but i had to write this real fast. :)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog