Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sunny day

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here in Cluj the weather is lovely. It is really hot outside. And I'm glad that the summer is finaly here...and so is the vacantion. But I really can't believe how fast time is passing... :( . This vacantion I plan to take many many photos and of course outfit photos and I also hope I will buy a new camera. :)
The flowers are from those who graduated highscool. It is a tradition to give flowers and sing a song called 'Gaudeamus' in the last day of highschool.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have a lovely day!

XOXO, Ioana

2 comments:

  1. Imi place la nebunie rochita, de unde e?

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci :D
    e no name, am luat-o de la un targ/expozitie dar am vazut asemanatoare prin magazine mici & no-name

    ReplyDelete

Pages

Search This Blog