Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Problems

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hello everybody! I'm sorry I didn't wrote anything lately but I had many problems. My camera is broken :( I was so sad when this happened because I can't buy a good camera so soon. A day after that, my computer broke...and I lost all my photos,music and other documents I had on the hard disk. Luckily I was able to recover all I had but it was kinda expensive so less money for the camera :(.
I can stil take photos because just the display of the camera is broken but it sucks because you can't see anything. The weather is awful. It rains all the time and it's cold. I don't like to complain so much but I really had to tell you this. So, be carefull with your cameras and have a great day!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm wearing: Stradivarius Jacket, New Yorker Shirt, Bershka Jeans, Orsay Bag



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

XOXO,
Ioana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Search This Blog